Monday 21 January 2013

Bucket List

1) Marry the love of my life, Devon Banman.
2) Have one of my books published.
3) Start a family.
4) Graduate from University.
5) Travel through Europe.
6) Walk along the beach at night with my love by my side.
7) Sponsor a kidthrough world vision.
8) Swim in the Atlantic.
9) Get a nice home in a good neighborhood.
10) Give my kids a better life then the one I've had.
11) Take a picture I'm truly proud of.
12) Keep my love happy. As much as I possibly can.
13) Donate a dollar whenever I get coffee from Tim's.
14) Hear my dad apologize for abandoning my brother and I.
15) Make my moma proud of me.
16) Preform at a sold out concert.
17) Be able to pay my friends back for everything they've done for me.
18) Hear my son or daughter tell me they love me.
19) Go on a cruise with my family. I don't like being alone.
20) Make enough money that my family will never struggle the way I have.
21) Have a good job that I enjoy doing.
22) Be able to support my kids through whatever post secondary they want, even if its none at all.
23) Attend the Olympics.
24) Let my grandparents retire comfortably.
25) Get my Grandma the car of her dreams.
26) Be able to help my brother through university so he doesn't have to choose his education based on money.
27) Embarrass my little brother at his wedding.
28) Never be to busy for family.
29) Learn from my fathers mistakes.
30) Forgive my dad for abandoning me.
31) Not letting my kids grow up without a dad.
32) Try to be a patient person in whatever I do.
33) Teach my kids manors and respect.
34) Own a German shepherd puppy.
35) Live close to a clean quiet stream where my family can play.
36) Always remember to sing even when things aren't going well.
37) Get ahold of old friends.
38) Hear one of my songs on the radio.
39) Learn how to play piano.
40) Figure out what my passion is.
41) Go back to the mountains in Whistler.
42) Get my graphic arts business of the ground.
43) See my brothers graduation.
44) Do something that will make people remember me.
45) vacation in BC.
46) truly master my guitar.
47) Do something embarrassing without caring what anyone thinks.
48) Stay at a 5 star hotel.
49) Finish one of my novels
50) Successfully run a business from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment