Wednesday 23 January 2013

Writing Reflection #6


Writing Reflection #6

Well I am currently using my blog to promote my business. I have a few posts referencing Kanpekina Designs. Also the blogs are good for professionally showing off our work. I like having somewhere to post my thoughts and ask questions to other students. I also enjoy looking over my classmates work when I don’t understand an assignment because I find looking at examples helps me understand.

(I realize I’m doing this reflection a little late and I apologize but I don’t remember where I commented.)

When I leave comments I chose post that capture my attention or make me ask a question. I love learning new things and talking to other students normally provides me with some new and interesting information.
A good comment is something that actually engages the recipient, such as a question or some constructive criticism.
A bad comment is just something you say that doesn’t help the recipient at all. Something like just saying good job or nice pics without telling them why you like it would be a good example.
Some benefits of commenting on others blogs are starting conversations or having your questions answer by someone at you level or maybe even ahead of you.
The benefits of having people comment on your posts are similar. You start get to have conversations, but what I like better about receiving comments is getting someone elses opinion or feedback on my work; nothing better than a little constructive criticism.
 Anyway thanks for reading and I’m sorry this one took so long.
Desi H

No comments:

Post a Comment