Wednesday 23 January 2013

Writing Reflection #9


Writing Reflection # 9

Well at this point I actually have 50 tweets and I consider my story finished. I had a random day of inspiration and finished all in one day. I really liked writing twitter fictions. I’m a very long winded person so writing with the character restraint was actually a very enjoyable challenge.
Since I do write my own novels I did know the dialog rules and formatting already thanks to some of my fans on fanfiction telling me to make my fanfics easier to read. Though my story does have distinct sections I didn’t feel the need to break it into chapters.
Since I typed out my twitter fic right off the bat so I would have an easier time keeping track of my character count I don’t have the rough story boards and there for can’t post a picture of them.
As I previously said I’m finished, I have 50/30 tweets. My story is pretty emotional but I find telling depressing stories makes me more creative.
My story is an extended story, I do like short poetry but I find I’m better at longer fictions and I’m surprised mine isn’t longer than it is.
I don’t have any elements left; I actually got lucky with the character development though. I accidently put in character development without knowing what is was.
I have three images to put into my twitter fictions, all of which I took myself. I found that I was having a really easy time being descriptive in this story although do to the character limit I do feel that I’m lacking detail in some areas; but that might just be me.
Anyway thank you for reading, please check out my twitter fiction when it comes out in a couple weeks.
Desi H.

No comments:

Post a Comment